Ascend Cleveland will take place Sunday, October 17 – Wednesday, October 20, 2021. We currently estimate conference check-in from 12pm-5pm on Sunday, October 17, with session content to conclude 4pm on Wednesday, October 20. Official times and details to be announced in the coming weeks
Ascend Cleveland will take place at the Huntington Convention Center.
Ascend Cleveland pricing is as follows:
- Early Bird Rate (through August 6) – $1,095
- Standard Rate – $1,195
- Group Rate (per pass and must purchase at least 4 passes) – $900
Ascend conference passes include access to all general and breakout sessions, MRI hosted networking events, and meals (breakfast, lunch, and AM/PM breaks).
MRI has room blocks at the hotels listed below. You will be able to book your room at a discounted rate on this page.
- Hilton Cleveland Convention Center
- Westin Cleveland Downtown
- Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Tower
- Renaissance Cleveland Hotel
Cleveland Hopkins International Airport: Only 12 miles from downtown, Cleveland Hopkins International Airport is the largest airport in Northeast Ohio. To get to the convention center from Hopkins, take I-71 N and I-90 E to the East 9th Street exit in Cleveland. Turn left (west) on St. Clair Avenue and drive 3 blocks to the front door.
Akron-Canton Airport: Located about 40 minutes from downtown, Akron-Canton Airport is accessible and convenient. To travel from the Akron-Canton Airport to the convention center, take I-77 N to the East 9th Street exit in Cleveland. Turn left (west) on St. Clair Avenue and drive 3 blocks to the front door.
Yes, CPE credits will be available for eligible courses. Please refer to the conference agenda for a full list of eligible sessions. Please note that you must scan into each eligible session and attend the entire session to receive credit. Certificates will be emailed to attendees within three weeks of close of conference.
The health and safety of our attendees, staff and partners is MRI’s top priority. We’re working with the Huntington Convention Center, Destination Cleveland, and our hotel partners to bring you a safe and enjoyable experience. To ensure everyone’s safety throughout the event, we’ve implemented the following guidelines:
- All MRI staff in attendance at MRI Ascend Cleveland will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- All attendees and partners will be required to show proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a negative PCR COVID-19 test result within 72 hours of the first day of attending MRI Ascend. Instructions regarding how to submit your proof of vaccination or test results will be shared closer to the event
- Daily temperature checks will be conducted on all attendees and staff
- All common spaces – including registration, general session rooms, breakout rooms, and the MRI Ecosystem – will have enhanced cleaning protocols as well as ample amounts of space to allow for social distancing
- Food and beverage services will be revised to minimize exposure / risk
- Safety ambassadors will be onsite
- Additional safety measures to be determined and announced closer to the date of the event based on CDC guidance and local regulations
If circumstances change and you can no longer attend Ascend Cleveland, you may cancel your registration by providing written notice to the Ascend team at UsersConference@mrisoftware.com. Our Attendee cancellation and substitution policies can be found here.