When we gather in Cleveland for MRI Ascend, two years will have passed since our North American MRI community came together in person. While we are anxious to see everyone, the safety of our attendees, speakers, partners, and MRI staff is our top priority. Accordingly, all MRI employees at the event will be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and all attendees, including clients and partners, must provide proof of full vaccination or a negative PCR test administered within 72 hours prior to arriving at the event. (For attendees arriving on October 17, the test must be taken no earlier than Thursday, October 14th.)
Additionally, based on CDC guidance for large group gatherings and in accordance with the indoor mask advisory currently in effect for Cleveland and Cuyahoga County, masks will be required in all indoor spaces at the conference except while eating and drinking. We will have plenty of extra masks on hand if you forget or misplace yours.
Onsite Event Check-in
To facilitate a smooth check-in process and protect your personal information, we have partnered with CLEAR Health Pass, a mobile app which provides a quick and easy way to upload your proof of vaccination or negative PCR test and complete a daily health survey.
Complete the following steps before arriving at the conference:
Step 1: Download the free CLEAR Health Pass mobile application
- Download: Apple App Store | Google Play Store
- Select the option to Create your Health Pass
- Search for MRI Ascend Cleveland using the unique code: EFATTENDEE12
- Select a Screening Option (either to submit a test or proof of vaccination)
- Select the wrong option? No problem. Simply choose “Change Screening Option” on the next screen.
Step 2: Create a CLEAR account & upload
- Create a CLEAR account using any email address. If you already have a CLEAR membership, login using the email associated with your membership.
- When creating your account, be prepared to take a picture of your ID.
- Smile! Use your front-facing camera to take a selfie to verify your identity.
- Take a picture of your vaccination card or find your negative PCR COVID test result (must be taken no earlier than Thursday, October 14) to complete the Entry Requirements.
- The easiest way to share your negative test result is to link to your testing provider. If you are unable to find your provider, please be prepared to bring a physical copy of your results and your ID.
For additional questions about CLEAR Health Pass, please refer to this FAQ document. You can also contact the CLEAR team directly by calling 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763) or tapping “Get in Touch” at the bottom of the home screen in the CLEAR app. For all other questions, please feel free to reply to this email.
The following points detail our health and safety protocol for the conference:
To help you book with confidence, we have also updated our cancellation policy. You can now cancel your registration through October 1 and receive a full refund.
Questions? Our team is standing by and ready to answer any questions you may have. Simply reach out to us at email@example.com!